“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all came across the well-known phrase, “You Get What You Pay For” yet often you do not normally realize when something is certainly too low-priced or totally too expensive. So where can you head to determine what the regular rate must be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
What is the practical photo booth rental cost?
If you were hoping for much less but $500-$1500 seems to be an extra precise price for a photo booth service with add-ons that could increase to $3000. To some that might be jaw going down. To others that rate array is easy. The factor for such a large swing is due to the fact that there are numerous factors at play. It’s hard to separate the bare fundamentals from the not-so-important photo booth rental accessories. It is also tough to tell what each service does in different ways. Just because a business details out a bullet list of features it does not suggest both services are equivalent. You have to actually look at just what makes the firm both one-of-a-kind and also different.
- Rental Time– Make certain you have the correct quantity of time for your occasion. Many occasions need at least 2 hours to start. 3 hours is much more common especially for wedding celebrations. The quantity of time you access the event is possibly one of the most vital thing. Do not go inexpensive below. Make sure you obtain the right amount of time you require.
- The Camera – Make certain the camera is a more recent DSLR camera over 18 mega pixels with a good lens. The lens equally as crucial as the camera, if not more crucial. Having a DSLR camera enables compatible lenses so you’re not stuck with just the package lens. Don’t simply presume they’re packing the booth with the right gear. Request to see a couple high resolution photos of what the last image high quality will certainly appear like.
- Lighting equipment – The light they utilize is equally as crucial. The bigger the light the far better the top quality of the light. Having an umbrella or soft box is suitable so the light is not rough and also straight. Think about it like a cloud covering the sun. Taking a picture of on your own in straight sunlight is not incredibly complementary. It will certainly make your face appearance glossy as well as creates extreme shadows. You want a photo booth that does not simply aim a straight bare light bulb flash at your face. Particularly if this is a wedding event. People are generally coming dressed up and would love to obtain a good looking image of themselves with their household or partner.
- The Printer– Make sure they are publishing with a color sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which indicates visitors will be waiting) and the ink can smudge conveniently from finger prints. Color Sublimation prints transfer with warmth as well as are instantaneously dry when they come out. Plus, the image is layered as well as secured. This will certainly shield your pictures from moisture or UV lighting for this reason permitting your printouts to last.
- Field of expertise – is the photo booth business you are considering concentrate on photo booths or have a history in digital photography services. Way too many firms are simply adding photo booths to their endless supply of enjoyment or rental services. If the firm seems a one stop shop for every little thing more than likely their not placing most of their day-to-day focus towards offering the most effective photo booth experience. Photo booths have a great deal of moving parts and still call for a human touch to get whatever functioning ideal.
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Houston and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Houston will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rental Houston or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!